There are currently no vacancies but feel free to read about working for us and keep checking for the next opportunity to join our team.
We are always interested to hear from suitable candidates who wish to be considered for employment to maintain and develop our well established firm. We regularly recruit trainees to assist with general practice work, accounts production, tax and bookkeeping. AAT, ACA or ACCA training is always provided for the right candidate.
Why work at Beatons?
- We have several specialist sectors that we work closely with, to include: shipping & transportation; healthcare; outsourcing; audit & taxation
- We have a very varied client base, from individuals to multi-nationals
- We are accredited for the Investors in People standard
- Fully paid study leave for AAT, ACA or ACCA training schemes
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 33 days after 5 years of service
- Travel allowance (if applicable)
- Regular social events with the Beatons team
- Free car park
Salary is dependant upon age and experience. Yearly salary reviews will reflect your progression within the firm, and will be in line with industry standards and based upon merits.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining one of our progressive and innovative group of companies please apply in writing enclosing a current CV to:
7 Three Rivers Business Park
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunities policy
The policy and practice of Beatons Group require that all employees are afforded equal opportunities within employment. Entry into employment with any group company and progression within that employment will be determined only by personal merit and the application of criteria which are related to the duties of each particular post as well as the relevant salary structure. In all cases, ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration. Subject to statutory provisions, no applicant or member of staff will be treated less favorably than another because of his or her sex, marital status, sexual orientation, racial group, or disability.
Beatons Group seeks to ensure that all candidates for employment are treated fairly, and that selection is based solely on the individual merits of candidates and on selection criteria relevant to the post. In pursuance of this aim and of its statutory duties, Beatons Group, as an employer is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity.