Many businesses unintentionally over or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT) as a result of its complexity.
The widening parameters of this burdensome tax and frequent changes made by HM Revenue and Customs often require the assistance of a professional to ensure that businesses comply with the relevant regulations.
We provide an efficient VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue and Customs.
- Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Call us today for more information on VAT and your business, or if you would like to receive essential business news and tax tips sign up to our monthly accountancy newsletter.